KITAS (Working Permits – Working Visas in Bali) Consultation


To stay legally within Indonesia for personal or work or you have to get a permit that is commonly referred to as a KITAS. To get a working visa KITAS, you will need to be sponsored by your employer, your sponsor must be a company registered in Indonesia.


*Please note that the KITAS consultation is free, the price will be calculated afterward.